EMA licensed Paramedics (EMR or higher) are now eligible for an OFA Level 3 certificate by completing a jurisprudence package and submitting it to On the Go First Aid Training for review.
- Present a copy of your EMA license
- Present a letter from EMA licensing stating that you are not in credit shortfall (usually done via email)
- Complete the Jurisprudence Package below PDF Out-of-Jurisdiction-Jurisprudence-Package-June-2018
- Complete a Medical Statement of Fitness PDF Statement of Fitness WSBC
- Complete an Application for Certification
Cost on this is $60 including GST. Please contact us for more details or to complete the process.